In "The Lucky One," U.S. Marine Sergeant Logan Thibault (Efron) returns from his third tour of duty in Iraq, with the one thing he credits with keeping him alive-a photograph he found of a woman he doesn't even know. Discovering her name is Beth (Schilling) and where she lives, he shows up at her door, and ends up taking a job at her family-run local kennel. Despite her initial mistrust and the complications in her life, a romance develops between them, giving Logan hope that Beth could be much more than his good luck charm.
So what did I think of the movie? Here is a list of ten reasons to buy "The Lucky One":
1) I think this movie reminds us of the sacrifices that the men and women of the military make for our country. They are willing to give up their lives for our freedom, and even when they are lucky enough to come home they still need to adjust to their old life.
2) It is an enjoyable and entertaining love story
3) The incredible funny Blythe Danner
4) The Louisiana back drop-the scenery is beautiful
5) Riley Thomas Stewart-he is such a cute little boy and you got to love the curly hair
6) Who doesn't love all the fun dogs in this film, especially Logan's German Shepherd
7) Based on a Nicholas Sparks' bestseller
8) The chemistry between Logan and Beth
9) Bonus features
"The Lucky One" on Blu-ray Combo Pack or Digital Download is available now for purchasing.
Interested in winning a copy of "The Lucky One"? Enter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received a copy of the movie to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the movie.