Saturday, September 1, 2012

mOmma Spoon and Fork Review {Delighting in Babies-Baby Shower Event}




I have decided to almost exclusively breastfeed my little one until he reaches six months old. I say almost because there has been a few times when we are out when it is easier to give him a bottle of formula. However, that does not happen very frequently. I am looking forward to introducing him to solids when he reaches 6 months. It will be fun not only to try out different foods with him, but to see how he reacts to using a spoon and eventually a fork. The first spoon and fork I will try out with him is from one of my Baby Shower Sponsors, mOmma.












When I received the spoon and fork in the mail, the design definitely stood out from any baby spoon and fork I have seen. The handles of both are round, which not only makes it easier for babies to grip, but also helps with hygiene. With the round handle, the fork and spoon rock but always remain upright. This way the part that goes in their mouths does not touch the table, and the rocking can help keep your baby entertained as well. I also love that there is an extendable handle which doubles as a travel cover. This way I can throw it in my diaper bag when we go out and I do not need to put it in a plastic baggie to keep it clean. I can't wait to try them out when my little one is older. 

As I browsed the mOmma website, I noticed that they also sell no-spill cups, plates, placemats, teethers, and bags for moms. So if you are looking for some innovative feeding products for your little one, check out all the products mOmma has to offer. 

Disclosure: I received the above products to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the products.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila