Saturday, April 21, 2018

Paddington 2 Review

Disclosure: Warner Bros. Home Entertainment provided me with a free copy of the movie I reviewed in this blog post. The opinions I share are my own.


My boys loved the first "Paddington" movie and why wouldn't they? It was about an adorable bear and it was full of adventure. When they heard that we were going to receive a review copy of "Paddington 2" they could not wait for it to arrive in the mail. When it did arrive, we cuddled up on the couch and enjoyed a family movie night together. 

In this movie, Paddington has his eye on a birthday present for his Aunt Lucy and decides to earn money by getting a job. My boys loved watching Paddington try to be a barber and then a window washer and found his behavior at each job amusing. One night, however, Paddington discovers someone stealing the pop-up book he is saving to buy. He chases after him, but instead of the thief being caught, Paddington is arrested for the crime himself and put in jail. Fortunately, his family and his fellow inmates believe he is innocent, and in a combined effort, work to bring down the real criminal.

Both my boys loved the movie and my youngest laughed throughout. I loved watching the effect that Paddington has on the people he meets. Although, he can't please everyone, in most cases he is beloved by all. I did enjoy the movie, but I chuckled at times at a few of the unrealistic moments. For example, Paddington helps transition the jail he is assigned to into a cozier atmosphere with  tablecloths for dining and the prisoners creating meals. 

"Paddington 2" is full of adventures and laughs and is a great movie to share with your family. You can buy the Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD on April 24.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila