Friday, April 25, 2014

Seventh Generation Review


Disclosure: I received Seventh Generation products to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of their products.

After celebrating Earth Day this week, I thought it would be a great opportunity to write a review on one of my favorite green companies, Seventh Generation. I have been a fan of this company for the last few years, so when they asked me to write a post about their new line of concentrated refills, of course I said yes. 



This month, Seventh Generation will launch their new line of concentrated refills for the Glass & Surface, All-Purpose, and Tub & Tile Cleaner exclusively at Target. Not only will these refills save consumers money, but they use 86% less plastic than purchasing a 32 oz spray bottle. All you need is a bottle, the concentrate, and about 3 1/2 cups of water.

Besides these three cleaners and their concentrates, Seventh Generation offers so many great products. While I have had the opportunity to try many Seventh Generation products over the past few years, I thought that I would just highlight a few. The first product is their Daily Shower Natural Cleaner. As I tried it out in my shower, the first thing I noticed was that there are no harsh fumes. The reason I started buying green products a few years ago was because I couldn't handle the strong scent of many cleaners. I am very sensitive to smells, where even perfume and lotions will bother me, so it was almost impossible to clean for very long. That is why it is important to me to use products that do not have a strong scent. I love that the Shower Cleaner is made with plant-deriving cleaning agents and scented with real essential oils and botanical extracts. It is easy to use-just spray your shower once a day to help remove and prevent soap scum.

Another product that we reviewed was the Toilet Bowl Natural Cleaner. My husband actually tried it out for me and really liked it. He liked the shape of the bottle, the fact that there are no harsh fumes, and he felt that it did a great job in cleaning our toilets. It is non-toxic, biodegradable, and works well on stains.
The last set of products I wanted to highlight are their baby products. Let me just say that I love their diapers! Their unbleached and chlorine free baby diapers are better for baby's skin because they contain absolutely no fragrances, latex or petroleum-based lotions. They are hypoallergenic and made with an ultra-absorbent, natural brown core fiber. We have found their diapers to be absorbent and leak-free and now that my little one is starting to need training pants, I can't wait to try some out from Seventh Generation. Besides their diapers, their wipes are also great to use. Not only are their wipes free of fragrances, dyes, parabens and phthalates, but they are thick and strong too! 

So if you are looking for some green products this Spring, I would encourage you to check out Seventh Generation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila