Sunday, April 13, 2014

Oriental Trading Company Review

Disclosure: I received the following products in exchange for a review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the products.

This past month my oldest son turned 10 years old. He decided this year he wanted his party supplies and favors to be based on a Wizard theme, but he did not want a Harry Potter party. Although he is a big fan of Harry Potter, he had already used this theme in the past. I was a little nervous about how I would pull off a Wizard party. When I was searching online, I was only finding party supplies for a Harry Potter or a Wizard of Oz party. Fortunately, I came across the answer to my solution at the Oriental Trading Company.


At the Oriental Trading Company you can find craft and hobby supplies, toys and novelties, teaching supplies, party supplies, home decor, and holiday products. When I searched their website for Wizard party supplies, I knew that my son would be excited with their selection. For his party supplies, I ordered the Wizard Realm Dinner and Dessert Plates, as well as the Wizard Realm Luncheon Napkins. He especially liked the Dinner Plates because the picture on them had a spell book, wizard hat, potions, and a wand. To top it off, both the plates and napkins were purple and gold, and purple is his favorite color!


My son was even more excited about the party favors. We ordered purple favor bags, Black Candy Kettles, Wizard Glasses, Wizard Wands, Stretchy Skeletons, and jelly beans. The jelly beans were Jelly Belly Assorted Flavors and came as a set of 12 individually wrapped packages. My son thought these were a great addition to the favor bags because they could pretend that they were Bertie Bott's Jelly Beans. Since it was his birthday, we also ordered him Harry Potter Wire Glasses, which were a little fancier than the ones we put in the favor bags, and a White Wizard Beard with Mustache. He was excited to try on the beard when it arrived and loved it even though is was a little too big for him.

The Oriental Trading Company helped my son have a magical Wizard party. His friends loved the party favors, especially the Wizard Glasses and Wands. When we handed out the favors the kids had a blast running around after each other and casting spells!

If you are looking for party supplies, I would definitely encourage you to check out the Oriental Trading Company since they have a great selection of party supplies and favors.  I found their prices reasonable and I love that occasionally they even offer free shipping. By signing up for their emails, you can stay informed about sales and special shipping offers. If you are interested, you can sign up here.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila