Saturday, March 30, 2013

Birthday in a Box Review

March has been a hectic month for us and among the busyness we needed to find time to plan two birthday parties. While birthday parties can be fun, there is some stress involved when planning one. I used to go to multiple stores trying to find the perfect party supplies, but that always took up so much time. I now love to shop online instead. This year my son requested a Space Party, which I found to be a more difficult theme to work with then in the past. For his party supplies, he wanted to make sure the plates, cups, and napkins had planets on them. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to accommodate this request until I checked out Birthday in a Box.

At Birthday in a Box you will find a large variety of themes to help you plan that perfect party. Whether it is tableware, decorations, party favors, toys and gifts, invitations, pinatas, balloons, or games and activities, you will find it at Birthday in a Box. They offer personalized items as well. To top it off, their prices are reasonable, which is important to me when I am looking to keep the cost of a birthday party down.


As we browsed their website, we chose the Space Party theme. Although there are different size kits you can buy, we decided on the Deluxe Party Kit for 8. The kit contained 8 plates, cups, spoons, forks, and knives, 16 napkins, a table cover, birthday candles, and  purple and blue streamers. It was nice to find all of the supplies we needed in one kit, and at $22.99 I felt it was very reasonable. 

If you have decided on a theme, but need some additional ideas to help you plan your party, Birthday in a Box offers party ideas as well. Under the Space Theme idea page, we found a great idea to offer Space Ice Cream as favors. My son decided on chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips and I felt it made for a very unique party favor. 

Last weekend was the birthday party and the supplies looked great! My son loved his Space Party and I loved that shopping online at Birthday in a Box made my job of planning the party just a little bit easier. So if you are looking to plan a party, check out the wide selection of items that Birthday in a Box offers.

Disclosure: I received a Deluxe Party Kit to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila