Thursday, October 18, 2012

MADAGASCAR 3: EUROPE'S MOST WANTED Review



When MADAGASCAR 3: EUROPE'S MOST WANTED came out in theaters our whole family wanted to go see it. However, since we had a newborn, I stayed home while my husband and boys went out. So when it was released this week on Blu-ray and DVD, I couldn't wait to watch it. Now I can't seem to get the phrase "Da-da-dadadada-da-da, circus, da-da-dadadada-da-da, afro! Circus afro, circus afro! Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot afro!" out of my head. Here is the synopsis of the movie:

All of your favorite zoosters are back as Marty, Alex, Gloria and Melman make their way back home to New York City by joining a traveling circus to blend in as they cross Europe. But a pesky French animal control officer and their new circus friends create hilarious European adventure unlike anything you've ever seen. Featuring a sensational, all-star cast of voice talent including Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, David Schwimmer, Jada Pinkett Smith, Sacha Baron Cohen, Cedric the Entertainer, Martin Short, Bryan Cranston, Jessica Chastain and Frances McDormand, MADAGASCAR 3: EUROPE'S MOST WANTED delivers hysterical entertainment that the whole family can enjoy. 

The MADAGASCAR 3: EUROPE'S MOST WANTED Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy Pack with UltraViolet includes not only the hit movie, but also loads of behind-the-scenes footage and interactive fun, PLUS a DreamWorks Animation first: a real rainbow wig that lets viewers get in on the act! MADAGASCAR 3: EUROPE'S MOST WANTED will also be available in a Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy Pack with UltraViolet for the ultimate home viewing experience, as well as in a single-disc DVD.

My thoughts: My family enjoyed both the first and second MADAGASCAR movies, so I knew that the third would be a hit! With an all-star cast, we found it funny and entertaining. I have always loved the main characters, including King Julien and the Penguins, but the new characters in this movie also caught my interest. There is Capitaine Chantel DuBois who never gives up the hunt for Alex the Lion, and then there are the new circus animals as well.  I enjoyed the music in all of the MADAGASCAR movies-my favorite being "I Like to Move It." This song just makes me want to sing along and dance. As an extra bonus, my boys were thrilled about the rainbow wig that comes with the movie. After watching the movie, I can say that MADAGASCAR 3: EUROPE'S MOST WANTED is a great addition to our movie collection!

Disclosure: I received a copy of the movie to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila