Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Best of Caillou: Caillou's Mysteries and Adventures DVD Review



Even though my boys are no longer preschoolers, I love that they still enjoy watching Caillou. PBS offers so many great family-friendly kids' shows, and Caillou is one of our favorites. When I heard that a new DVD was being released called Caillou's Mysteries and Adventures, I knew that my boys would love it. Here is the synopsis:

Join Caillou as he embarks on another series of adventures that will lead him to new and exciting discoveries in THE BEST OF CAILLOU-CAILLOU'S MYSTERIES & ADVENTURES! Delightfully imaginative and intrepid, Caillou is ready to teach kids about nature, patience, creativity and outdoor activities. In these twelve new-to-DVD episodes, Caillou becomes a detective, takes his first trip down a water slide, and even learns how to fly an airplane! THE BEST OF CAILLOU-CAILLOU'S MYSTERIES & ADVENTURES DVD includes 12 exciting adventures, interactive games, coloring pages and a special message to parents. Over 4 million households tune in to watch "Caillou" each month.

My thoughts: My boys sat down and watched the whole DVD in one sitting, which is not unusual for them if they are really interested in what they are watching. Caillou has such a great imagination and I believe that is what my boys love about the show. They can relate to him because my boys love to imagine and create stories themselves. With four sections of three episodes each labeled Caillou The Detective, Caillou The Brave, Caillou to the Rescue, and Captain Caillou, there are plenty of adventures to keep my boys entertained. This DVD also helps kids learn about helping others, patience, creativity, and overcoming fears. This DVD is family friendly and perfect for your young kids to watch!

Disclosure: I received a copy of the DVD to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila