Friday, July 27, 2012

2 Chix Review {Delighting in Babies-Baby Shower Event}



When I was pregnant I loved shopping for cute maternity clothes to wear. I got to be honest, though, it was not easy. There are very few places to shop for maternity clothes in my area. However, you can find some great choices online with one of those being 2 chix. Here is a little about 2 chix from their website:

2 chix™ presents a fresh and fun selection of maternity clothing that is hip, trendy, and funny, making simple statements that are both bold and apropos. Expectant moms finally have a stylish option in maternity wear that's sexy, funky, and comfortable.



At 2 chix, you can buy maternity clothes, daddy clothes, baby and kids clothes, as well as accessories. I was sent a tee that stated "waistlines are overrated." Although I liked the tee, I was not careful with sizing. Since I am usually a size 12, I was sent an original tee which fits sizes 2-10/12. I should have requested a voluptuous tee instead. I could wear it in my house while pregnant with my belly showing and in fact, I still wear it around my house now that I am no longer pregnant. It fits good now and is very comfortable. As I recently browsed their website, I noticed that this saying is no longer available, but there are a lot of fun ones to choose from such as: "yes, I'm pregnant," "with bump not plump," and "we're hungry." I also love that on the tag along with the washing directions it states "smile, you're sexy."

When I first came across 2 chix, I focused on their maternity clothes, but it is important to also feature their other options. As I checked out the daddy tees, one caught my eye that states "Changing the world one diaper at a time," and I love the baby creeper that states "Peace, Love, and Lollipops." So not only do they sell cute and fun maternity tees, but they have options for the whole family as well. And remember during your pregnancy these words of wisdom from 2 chix: "you are beautiful. you are sexy. you are pregnant. flaunt it."

Disclosure: I received a shirt to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila