Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2 Double DVD Pack Review


 My boys loved Kung Fu Panda, so we were excited when we heard that a sequel was coming out. Although, we could not make it to the theaters, we knew that it was one movie that we wanted to get when it came out on DVD. Tonight, we were able to sit down and watch the movie as a family. Here is a synopsis of the movie, as well as the extra DVD called Secrets of the Masters:

Jack Black is back as Po in DreamWorks Animation’s KUNG FU PANDA 2, the fiercely funny, “winning sequel” (Scott Bowles, USA TODAY ) to the Academy Award® nominated original film.  In his biggest challenge since becoming the Dragon Warrior, Po must lead his friends and fellow kung fu masters, The Furious Five, on a mission of epic proportions to defeat his most threatening rival yet. KUNG FU PANDA 2 packs a powerful punch that combines non-stop action, beautiful storytelling and stunning animation in an all-new, awesome adventure!

DreamWorks Animation’s KUNG FU PANDA: SECRETS OF THE MASTERS Synopsis: In this all-new Kung Fu Panda adventure debuting exclusively on DVD and Blu-ray, Po and the Furious Five uncover the legend of three of kung fu’s greatest heroes: Master Thundering Rhino, Master Storming Ox and Master Croc.

Our thoughts: We all enjoyed watching this movie, which is jammed pack with very well known actors and actresses. In Kung Fu Panda 2, Po and The Furious Five, must fight Lord Shen, who has created a weapon so powerful that it might bring about the end of kung fu. As the story unfolds, Po learns about his past and he must learn to find inner peace among his pain.  My boys loved watching the characters take on the evil villain. There was certainly plenty of action in the movie and drama too- I enjoyed learning about how Po came to be adopted. This movie was perfect for our family movie night!

Disclosure: I received a copy of the DVD to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.

1 comment:

  1. There was a lot of great action in Kung Fu Panda 2 and the picture quality was awesome since I got it on Blu-Ray. I’m not a huge fan of him, but Jack Black is definitely the best person to play the voice of Po. I definitely plan on seeing Kung Fu Panda 2 again very soon! I am going to be using my Blockbuster Movie Pass to rent it. Along with being able to stream movies to my TV, I can choose from thousands of DVDs like Kung Fu Panda 2 online or I can always take the movie to the Blockbuster store and exchange it for another movie. Even if I didn’t work at DISH, I would gladly still use the Blockbuster Movie Pass since a big thing for me is seeing movie as soon as they release. Kung Fu Panda is on my list to watch again, and I would say to watch it! If you can, get the Blu-Ray!

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila