Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked Wii Game Review


My boys love Alvin and the Chipmunks, and they love playing the Wii, so I thought that the new Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked Wii Game would be a great addition to our game collection. And after playing it with my two boys-we found out it is! Here is a little about the new game from Majesco:


Alvin, Simon, Theodore and The Chipettes (Brittany, Eleanor, and Jeanette) are at it again in this exciting, motion picture-based video game experience. The game is set aboard a luxury cruise liner that gets turned into their personal playground, and on a deserted island on which they've become 'chipwrecked.' Players can dance along with the 'munks' as their dance moves are tracked on the Kinect for Xbox 360® and Wii versions!

Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked features 30 songs on Kinect for Xbox 360 and Wiiversions and 18 tracks in the Nintendo DS version of the game. Continuing the holiday tradition that The Chipmunks have brought to families worldwide, Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked brings songs from the past and present for all generations to share and enjoy together, and dance like never before.

Our thoughts: I have always loved to dance, so video games with dancing are right up my alley. Although, this game is geared towards kids, I really did enjoy it. Being 22 weeks pregnant, I was still able to keep up with the Chipmunks during one song and then take a break to watch my boys try out the moves as well. I love that you can play as any of the six characters and they also have a great collection of songs such as: Only Want to Be With You, Stayin Alive, Witch Doctor, and Turn the Beat Around. I think that this is a great game to teach my boys coordination and rhythm. Not only did they enjoy trying out the dance moves, but they loved that you could also customize your characters by choosing shirts, hats, glasses, and bling. This game was perfect for my boys because it was not too easy, but also not too challenging that they would lose interest. We found this game fun and entertaining!

Disclosure: I received a copy of the game to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and my honest opinion of the product.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila