Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Glow Crazy Distance Doodler


Recently, we received the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler in the mail to review and my boys were so excited. They could not wait to open the package and were not happy when I told them they had to eat dinner first. However, after dinner we opened the box. The Glow Crazy Distance Doodler comes with 1 Dual-Action Magic Wand, 3 Crazy Color Clings, 3 Super Clings, and 4 Stencil Sheets. The only thing else we needed was 2 AAA batteries and a dark room.


I put up one Super Cling in each of my boys' rooms and told them that they had to take turns. I set a time limit of 10 minutes each-which for my boys seems like a very long time. However, they absolutely loved playing with the Distance Doodler-especially since it is glows in the dark. The other cool thing is you can write with the wand up to 10 feet away. With the wand you can either make wide beams or thin beams. The Distance Doodler is great because it keeps them occupied for a long time. The only problem we have is that the boys fight over it. Looks like we might need to buy another one for Christmas so that they can each have their own. For $19.99, it would make a great Christmas present for your kids ages 6 and up.


Disclosure: I received the above product to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila