Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Dream Office

Recently, I wrote about my dream living room. As our house is on the market and we are looking for our future home, it doesn't hurt to dream a little bit. Being a teacher, I am constantly bringing home work-papers to grade or lessons to write, so this time I thought about the perfect home office. As I was envisioning my wish list-I browsed Bush Office Furniture for the perfect desk. When I first got married and we were looking for computer desks, I was told from family that I should check out Bush Furniture because it was known for its high quality and stylish look. And so we did buy a Bush home office desk.

At the time, we were just starting out, so we did not buy the most expensive Bush desk, but it has lived up to its name. I love my current desk. It has plenty of space for storage and a large amount of space to work in. And it is so sturdy. However, after about ten years, it has gotten banged up a little especially since it has been moved twice. While dreaming about my future office, I came across this picture of the Bush Furniture Somerset L-Shaped Wood Home Office Desk Set. This set comes with the L-shaped desk and hutch, and includes a matching filing cabinet and bookshelf. I would love to have all of my office furniture match. Now to finish my wish list, I just need to find that perfect desk chair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila