Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rite Aid Diaper Deal

On Sunday, I went to Rite Aid to take advantage of the Huggies Rebates offered at this month. In my first transaction, I bought:
1 Huggies Snug and Dry Mega Pack size 6 ($14.99)
1 Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Jumbo Pack size 6 ($11.49)
Crest Pro Health Enamel Shield Toothpaste 4.2 oz ($2.69)
2 single packages of M & Ms. (BOGO-$.88)

I used the $5 off of a $25 purchase, 2 Huggies coupons for $2 off, 1 coupon for $1.50 off of Crest Pro Health Toothpaste, and a coupon for 1 free single pack of M & Ms. At the end of the transaction, it cost me $20.24 with tax.

In my second transaction, I bought:
1 Huggies Snug and Dry Mega Pack size 6 ($14.99)
1 Huggies Supreme Natural Fit Jumbo Pack size 6 ($11.49)
1 Huggies Little Swimmers ($6.99)

I used the $5 off of a $25 purchase and 3 Huggies coupons for $2 off. At the end of the transaction, it cost me $24.06 with tax.

With the two transactions, I spent $44.30. I will then receive a $2 rebate for buying a Mega Pack of diapers, a $2.69 rebate for the Crest Toothpaste, a $25 Rite Aid gift card for buying $50 worth of Kimberly Clark products, and a voucher for one free Jumbo pack of Huggies diapers. After rebates, I will have spent $14.61 for 6 packs of diapers, 2 single packs of M & Ms, and toothpaste.

The Huggies diaper deal will be going on throughout July, so if you need diapers now is a great time to buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila