Friday, May 24, 2013

The Trash Pack Review


Do you ever feel like your kids' toys take over the house? I have to admit that when Christmas and birthdays roll around, I love it when the kids receive movies or small toys that I know will not take up a lot of space. It is for that reason that I have encouraged my boys' latest obsession with the Trash Pack. Trashies, are miniature collectible figures, known as "The Gross Gang in your Garbage." 


My middle son loves them the most, so he was excited when we were sent a Series 3 5-pack to review. In the 5-pack we received Sick Garlic, Smelly Onion, Scaboon, Waste Worm, Oily Ointment, and Broken Blender, as well as two little garbage cans and one larger one. As I was checking out The Trash Pack website and looking at all the Trashies, I learned that each Trashie is characterized by a series (such as Series 3), a team (such as the Grubz), a finish (such as classic), and how rare they are to collect. I also learned that each Trashie comes in three different colors.

Over time, Trashies have certainly kept my boys' interest, so they were excited when I recently bought them a new product called Ultimate Fighting Trashies (UFT). My oldest son wanted these because his father likes the UFC, and the pack includes a few weapons for the Trashies to fight with. You can also buy a spin launcher, as well as a battle arena. 

Overall, I can say that my boys really love their Trashies and look forward to adding more to their collection. In their opinion, Trashies are awesome!

Disclosure: I received a Series 3 pack to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila