Monday, May 27, 2013

Hapari Swimwear Review


Disclosure: I received a gift certificate in order to review Hapari swimwear. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.


As the weather gets increasingly warmer, I know that it is a sign that summer will be here before we know it. While I enjoy going to the beach during my summer vacation, as well as heading to our local water park, the one thing I do not look forward to is wearing a swimsuit. It is not easy to find one that feels comfortable and makes me look good in it as well. Fortunately, Hapari swimwear helps me with both criteria. Here is a little information about Hapari from their website:

It's our mission at Hapari to help women everywhere feel attractive in their swimwear by offering stylish tankinis, bikinis, one piece swimsuits, and bottoms. No matter what your body shape, you will look and feel great in our modest swimsuits that enhance the curves you love while hiding those you don't. Since we offer an impressive selection of plus size swimwear and junior styles, you will always be able to find the perfect size.


My thoughts:
Two years ago, when I wrote my first review for Hapari, I chose the Black Aloha S.O.S Tankini, black cover up shorts, and a black cover-up. When it first arrived I loved my new suit, and even after two years, I am still impressed with the quality of Hapari swimwear.


This time I chose the Sport Cancun Tankini and the Tummy Tuk Short Black Bottoms. Although I have not had the chance to wear my new swimsuit out in public, I love how comfortable it feels on me, and I like how it looks as well. Part of the reason I believe that I can find that perfect suit at Hapari is the option to mix and match the tops and bottoms. This way I can customize my swimwear to help me look my best.  Another great feature of most of their swimwear is the fact that there are three ways to wear the strap! I forgot about this with my first bathing suit and have always worn it halter style. This summer I can't wait to try both my old and new suits in one of the other two strap styles.

Overall, I have been impressed with the quality of Hapari Swimwear. So if you are looking for that perfect suit, I would definitely recommend that you check out their site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila