Sunday, February 10, 2013

Birthday Express Review

In January we celebrated my son's birthday. When I asked him what type of party he wanted, it was no surprise that he said a superhero party. With a theme in mind, I was ready to start searching for party supplies and one of the first places I checked is Birthday Express. Not only can I shop from the comfort of my own home, but they have so many themes to choose from. If you are not familiar with Birthday Express here is some information about the company from their website:

At Birthday Express, we design extraordinary party experiences for the birthday of your child's dreams. And...we make planning the party a piece of cake! Birthday Express currently offers over 500 birthday party themes and more than 200 exclusive themes you can't find anywhere else! We pride ourselves on helping parents create memorable birthday parties. Our in-house design team has created hundreds of proprietary themes, including personalized party supplies, that are only available at BirthdayExpress.com.



Since I enjoy shopping from Birthday Express, I was excited to have the opportunity to review one of their party packages. I was sent the Avengers Basic Party Pack for 8, which contains 8 invitations, dinner plates, cups, forks, spoons, activity placemats, 16 napkins, solid color table-cover, and 18 latex balloons in three colors. Not only did this party pack contain everything that I could need for 8 kids, I thought that it was reasonably priced as well costing $24. Now since I was hosting a party for 10, I was also sent a few extra plates, cups, forks, and spoons.

After receiving the party pack in the mail, I decided to order the Avengers Pinata.  Not only did the pinata offer an activity for the kids to participate in, but I thought it made a great centerpiece as well. The pinata was a pull-string, which was perfect for the kids at the party whose ages ranged from 5 to 9. In the past, we have tried the pinatas that you hit and have never had much luck with them breaking. The pull-string was easy to use and was large enough to be filled with plenty of candy for each kid.

Planning a party at our home for 10 kids was a big undertaking for me. However, being able to order supplies online saved me the time from going to the store hoping to find those perfect supplies. To top it off, with such a big selection of themes, I know that there will be one that my kids will love. I already have my eye on a few for my youngest son's first birthday-the hardest part will be choosing which one to use.  If you are planning a party in the future, I would encourage you to check out Birthday Express.

Disclosure: I received the Basic Party Pack for 8, as well as some extra plates, cups, forks, and spoons from Birthday Express. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila