Saturday, June 30, 2012

Delighting in Babies-Baby Shower Event



Over the past eight years, God has blessed me with three beautiful boys-with my latest one being born in April. My little one surprised us four weeks early, and while that is considered early he was still 6 pounds 3 ounces. Now I always thought that each labor and delivery typically got quicker and easier, but that was not the case for me. My labor for my first was two and a half hours, my middle child was four and a half, and this last one was nine hours-and for the first time I needed a c-section. My c-section was due to fetal distress, and while I was a little disappointed, I have come to realize it was a necessity. When he was born the doctor noticed that there was a true knot in his cord, which is uncommon and can sometimes cause fetal death. So when I look at my precious baby boy I think of him as my miracle baby sent by God early to protect him from complications.

In celebration of my little miracle baby, for the next two months I will be highlighting baby/mommy products. Here are the companies that are participating:

MAM
Hot Slings
Tommee Tippee
Mommy Milk Creations
Aurora
Lansinoh
mOmma
Kalencom
Picky Sticky
Bamboobies
Pourty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila