I enjoy eating cereal for breakfast, but I tend to eat two bowls to feel full, so I was excited to try out the brand new Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal. While I do not always check how many calories a certain food product is, I do know that 80 calories for breakfast would certainly be a lot less than I am eating now. This cereal is made up of crunchy wheat and corn puff squares and has a light honey flavor. Here is a little about the cereal:
- With 40 percent of the Daily Value of fiber in one 80 calorie serving, Fiber One 80 Calories cereal can help curb your hunger, which can help you stick to your weight loss plan.
- With great-tasting Fiber One 80 Calories cereal, there is a new breakfast option that helps you feel satisfied without sacrificing flavor!
Win It: MyBlogSpark is offering one lucky winner the following prize pack:
Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment telling me your favorite breakfast and let me know if it keeps you full until lunch time.
1) Become a follower of my blog through google connect (this counts if you are already a follower too.)
2) "Like" Dealightfully Frugal on facebook and leave your username.
3) Follow me on Twitter and leave your username.
4) Tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link to your tweet. (Only once)
Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, as well as your email in one of the comments.
This giveaway will end August 15, 2011 at 11:59 pm(EST). Giveaway is open to US residents. The winner will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will then have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.