Saturday, March 12, 2011

Upcoming CSN Review

Since our house is on the market, we recently had an interior decorator visit our house to help stage it for future showings. Paid for by our realtor, I did not know what to expect. During our consultation, she offered suggestions such as painting some of our rooms more neutral colors or just repainting other rooms to cover up marks and fix where the paint has chipped. She also suggested changing the fan in our kitchen. Although, I really like our fan (especially during the hot summer months), I checked out pendant lighting at CSN stores.

While browsing, there were so many choices. I just love the Tuscan Villa Kitchen Island Light Pendant, although it would probably be too fancy for our small kitchen. Recessed lighting would probably be the best. Maybe one day, if we find a new home to move to, I can check back at CSN stores for a fancy pendant light or a chandelier for our new dining room.

If you have never checked out CSN stores, I would highly recommend them. With more than 200 sites to shop from, it seems that they sell just about everything. They have sites for home decor, housewares, home improvement, outdoor living, baby and kids, school and office supply, shoes, bags, and luggage, health and fitness, pet products, and furniture. Be on the lookout for my upcoming review for them in the near future!

Disclosure: I will be receiving a product in the future to review. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila