Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Things Remembered Digital Photo Key Chain



When my kids were babies, I had little wallet photo albums to show off all of my pictures. But the problem with these wallets is they only hold so much and then you have to buy a new one. So between my two kids, I would have two wallet albums. Now there is a much better way to show off your family pictures-digital photo key chains. Looking for a personalized gift for that special someone, Things Remembered might just have what you are looking for including digital key chains.

Here is a little information about their keychain:

In this digital age, the in-wallet photo sleeve has become obsolete. Now proud moms can show off the kids opening presents, their family vacation photos or any other favorites in 21st century style. The new digital photo key chain houses a 100 photos that can be easily uploaded by plugging it in to either a PC or a Mac with the included USB cord. The compact silver keychain is small enough to slip in a pocket or purse with a photo quality the recipient be impressed to show off. And the back can be engraved with a special message.

When my digital photo key chain came in the mail, I was so excited. I have been eyeing them for a while, and now I finally own one. It comes nicely packaged in a black and silver box. I had it engraved with our family name. It was very easy to upload picures onto to it. And you can even edit the picture using the magnifiying tool, pen tool, and rotating tool. It is compact and light weight. You can upload 100 photos and the battery allows up to 1.5 hours of viewing time. I enjoy watching the slide show of my photos on the screen and it is a very easy way to show off my family pictures. Right now the key chain is on sale for $19.99.

I always enjoy browsing at Things Remembered because they always have a great selection of personalize gifts. When I got married, we bought our groomsmen gifts at Things Remembered. Besides, the digital photo key chain, they have a variety of great gifts for the holidays including an engravable playing card set, butterfly compact, and Make-A-Wish Jewelry. With the Make-A-Wish Jewelry, $2 from each purchase is donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. They have two new jewelry items: The Resilient Heart Necklace and the Radiant Star Bracelet.

Looking for a personalized gift for Christmas, I would definitely check out Things Remembered.

Disclosure: I received a personalized digital photo key chain to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and my honest opinion of the product.

1 comment:

  1. hey that picture key chain is great! :D I think I may get one too :)

    http://angelicacrimony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila