Are you a coffee lover? If so, Dunkin' Donuts is offering three holiday flavors for a limited time: Vanilla Nut, Pumpkin Spice, and Mocha Mint. While I am not a coffee drinker myself, I knew that my readers would love to hear about these new products. Here is a description from their website:Vanilla Nut: You'd be nuts not to try our rich, creamy vanilla hazelnut blend.
Pumpkin Spice: You'll fall for this new flavor that adds a little spice and everything nice.
Mocha Mint: Brew up a warm cup of this minty winter treat and satisfy your chocolate craving.
As the holidays roll around, their 11 oz packages would make a great stocking stuffer or a hostess gift. And one lucky reader will have the opportunity to win all three flavors.
Mandatory Entry: Visit DunkinAtHome.com and leave a comment telling me something you learned from their website.
1) Become a follower of my blog through google connect (this counts if you are already a follower too.)
2) "Like" Dealightfully Frugal on facebook and leave your username.
3) "Like" Dunkin' Donuts on facebook and leave your username.
5) Follow me on Twitter and leave your username.
6) Tweet about this giveaway and leave me the link to your tweet.
7) Follow Dunkin' Donuts on Twitter and leave your username.
Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, as well as your email in one of the comments.
This giveaway will end November 29, 2010 at 11:59 pm(EST). The giveaway is open to US residents only. The winners will be chosen using random.org and will be notified by email. The winners will then have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: No compensation was received for hosting this giveaway. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion.