Friday, October 9, 2009

Wow! Two New Blog Awards

This week I was given two new blog awards from Nikki at The Chocolate Mousse. Thank you so much. I was very surprised. If you get a chance, stop by her blog and check it out. I really enjoy reading it. The first award is the Friends Award.




Rules for this Award:

* This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.

* These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.

* They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.

* Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

* Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose others to pass it on to and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


She also gave me the Loyal Award. This Award is given to loyal followers and friends who really spread the love.


I am passing on this award to:

Life At Our House
The Surburban Jungle

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award! It always means a lot to have another blogger "recognize" you. You're awesome! Thanks for passing the bloggy love my way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to you ! You have a really great blog here !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweetheart - thank you so much. I will wear it proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Following you back from MBC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awards! Thanks for the follow, following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! You got some great awards! Your blog is adorable! I love how your did it. Anyway, stopping by from MBC 100 Followers club..you are almost 1/2 way there! Come check me out at Http://www.underthegoldenappletree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards and to all that you presented to. Way to go!

    Lynn
    (dropping in from Entrecard)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just came across your blog from entrecard, and it is SO ADORABLE! I love the layout! I am now following and subscribing! I'd love for you to come by and visit my new blog!

    www.shelleysswag.blogspot.com

    Congrats on your awards!

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila