Thursday, February 20, 2014

Toopy and Binoo Review

Disclosure: I received Toopy and Binoo products in exchange for a post about the show. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


With my youngest son about to turn two, I figure he will soon be ready to watch a little TV. So I was excited to be given the chance to review the series Toopy and Binoo, which is a hit TV series in Canada and is now available in the US on the TV YouTube Channel

Toopy and Binoo is an animated series that follows the adventures of Toopy, a tall and friendly mouse, and his best friend Binoo, a tiny and lovable white cat. The two make a great pair since talkative Toopy has a vivid imagination, while Binoo keeps his lips zipped and is logical and perceptive. As I watched a few episodes with my little one, I can see how the series can capture a child's interest. First, the characters are cute and encourage children to use their imagination. Second, the series inspires preschoolers ages 2 to 6 to expand their creativity while reinforcing positive values such as friendship, good manners, creative thinking, and humor. Last, the length of each episode is about five minutes which is just perfect for kids with short attention spans, while those with longer attention spans can watch a couple of episodes at a time.

If you have children ages 2 to 6, I would encourage you to check out the Toopy and Binoo TV YouTube Channel which features more than 100 episodes. Also to learn more about the show and to win some great prizes join in on a fun Twitter party on Thursday, February 20th at 1:00 pm. Follow #ToopyandBinoo to participate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila