Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Anytime Costumes: Boy's NFL Sports Costume Review

Disclosure: I received a costume to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.





My boys have great imaginations and so it is no surprise that they love to dress up. My oldest tends to put on his Harry Potter robe and run around pretending to cast spells with his wand, while my middle son usually tends to be a superhero. With the school year starting next week, it is only a matter of time before Halloween is here. My boys always love to pick out a new costume each year, so they were excited when I told them that we had the opportunity to review the website Anytime Costumes

Choosing a costume for Halloween is not an easy task for my boys. In the past, we used shop at a few local stores just hoping to find that perfect costume. At Anytime Costumes, I have the convenience of shopping online and I love that there are so many choices to choose from. On their website they mention that they carry over 4,000 costumes and accessories so you are bound to find a costume for Halloween or any other time of the year. With my boys, any day is a great day to dress up.

I browsed the website with both of my boys to get an idea of what they wanted to be for Halloween. Since my oldest son was still undecided, my middle son got his pick. He chose the Boy's 49ers NFL Helmet and Uniform. When it arrived in the mail, he could not wait to try it on and once he put it on, he did not want to take it off. This uniform comes with everything you would need to make your child feel like a real football player. The officially licensed NFL uniform includes the jersey, football pants, removable shoulder pads, helmet, and chin strap. It also comes with iron on jersey numbers and adhesive helmet numbers, which we haven't put on yet. I was a little nervous that it might not fit him since it only comes in size medium, but while he does have some room to grow, it does not really look too big for him. I think that he looks great in the costume and I am glad he is so happy with it. When it first arrived, he put it on almost every day. It is no wonder that he absolutely loves his costume since he is a big fan of the 49ers-just like his daddy. I definitely was impressed with the quality of the costume and I love that it is machine washable as well.

Anytime Costumes made shopping for a new costume easy. We had a great selection to chose from, the costume looks fantastic, and I love that they also offer free exchanges. One concern I have with ordering costumes online is sizing. However, I do not need to worry with Anytime Costumes since they will exchange sizes for free. 

Although Halloween is still two months away, it will be here before we know it. Now may be the perfect time to start looking and I would encourage you to check out the selection at Anytime Costumes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila