Thursday, February 21, 2013

Taken 2 Review


He hunted them, he found them, he killed them; now they have come back to settle the score. 

Oscar- and BAFTA-nominated actor, Liam Neeson (Clash of the Titans, Taken, Batman Begins) returns as Mills, the retired CIA agent who stopped at nothing to save his daughter Kim from kidnappers. When the father of one of the villains Bryan killed swears revenge, and takes him and his wife hostage in Istanbul, Bryan must enlist the help of Kim to escape. Bryan then employs his unique tactics to get his family to safety and systematically take out the kidnappers, one by one.


My thoughts: My husband and I really enjoyed Taken, so we were both interested in watching the sequel. Before watching it, I wasn't sure if it would match up to the first, but in my opinion it did. While in the first movie, we watch Bryan Mills save his kidnapped daughter, in Taken 2, Bryan and his ex-wife are the ones that need help to be saved. From the moment of the kidnapping, until the end of the movie, I felt like I was on the edge of my seat wondering what would happen next. Liam Neeson did a great job portraying the character of Bryan Mills, and in my husband's opinion was the perfect choice for the role in both films. This movie was action-packed, suspenseful, and entertaining. It definitely made for a great Saturday night movie!

Disclosure: I received a copy of the movie to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila