Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Babee Covee Review {Delighting in Babies-Baby Shower Event}




Do you always feel like there are so many things to pack in your diaper bag when you go out? Well I have an item for you called the Babee Covee that will help you lighten the load. I first came cross the Babee Covee when looking for a high chair cover. Usually we go out after church to a nice restaurant with the kids. Although we have not started using a high chair yet with our little one, we will soon. I was always nervous about the germs on public high chairs when my other two boys were younger. When I attended a baby shower this year I noticed that one of  the moms had a high chair cover and I thought that's exactly what I need. So I was excited to be given the opportunity to review the Babee Covee.



Now the Babee Covee is so much more than a high chair cover. It is a 6-in-1 Baby Blanket Cover. If you have ever used a blanket over your infant car seat you might understand that while it serves its purpose of shielding your baby, it is not ideal. It can fall off easily and it is hard to carry. That is what motivated one of the founders to create the Babee Covee. This blanket has a flap in the middle so that it slips over your car seat with the flap closing under the handle making it easier to carry. It also has ties on either side to attach to the base of the carrying handle.


The Babee Covee has six uses: infant car seat cover, high chair cover, stroller blanket, shopping cart cover, nursing cover, and a general purpose blanket. There are three colors to choose from: green, blue, and pink. I received the green Babee Covee with hearts. No matter which color you choose from the backside has mocha dots. One of the first things I noticed when I took it out of the package was how soft it was. It is also quite large and perfect for each of its six functions. I have personally used it as a nursing cover and general purpose blanket. It worked great as a nursing cover and I would feel comfortable breastfeeding with it in public. My little one also enjoyed his tummy time on the Babee Covee when I used it as a playmat, and the other day I used it as a blanket to help him and myself stay warm in an air conditioned room. Although it has been too warm to use it as an infant seat cover, I did try it out on our car seat and it fit great! I can't wait to use it when the weather becomes colder, and of course, I look forward to using it on high chairs in a few months when he is a little older. 


Interested in learning more and buying one for your little one? Check out their website here and use the code 10BCMom to save 10% on your purchase. You can also stop by their Facebook page and "like" them to be entered in their monthly giveaway to win a Babee Covee Budee. A Babee Covee Budee has four uses: security blanket, pacifier/toy holder, burb cloth/lap pad, and a tag-along. 

Disclosure: I received a Babee Covee to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila