Sunday, July 29, 2012

Aurora Crinkle Friends Review {Delighting in Babies-Baby Shower Event}



I think that every young child loves stuffed animals. My middle boy has a favorite puppy he likes to sleep with, my oldest has a teddy bear, and now thanks to Aurora, my youngest one has a toucan. The Toucan was recently added to Aurora's Crinkle Friends line along with the Hedgehog, Alligator, and Crab. Here is a little information about their new designs:

The new designs use bright, vivid colors and patterns that invite baby to focus, stimulating vision. The textures invite baby to explore, stimulating tactile senses. While Crinkle, squeak and rattle awaken baby auditory awareness and is designed to keep children busy for hours.



The Crinkle Friends "Brights" are recommended for children ages 6 months and up. Although my little one is only four months old, we still show him the Toucan and make sounds with this plush animal. I think that the Toucan is adorable and very soft. I absolutely love the bright colors of his design. When asked which one of the four I wanted to review, I immediately picked the Toucan because his main color is purple which is a favorite in our house. But besides purple, the Toucan is made up of a variety of bright colors including orange, yellow, and blue. The Crinkle Friends are great for little ones because they rattle, crinkle, and squeak! I just can't wait until my little one is old enough to play with it himself-I'm sure he's going to love it!

Interested in buying your little one a Crinkle Friend? You can find them online here for $17.

Disclosure: I received the above product to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila