Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mr. Chewy Review


Those who have read my blog for a while know that I have a wonderful husband, two beautiful boys, and one more on the way. But there is another member of our family who has not been highlighted, and that is our 8 pound Yorkie named Abby. Abby has been a part of our lives for almost 11 years now and one of my favorite things about her is she loves to curl up right next to me all of the time. Well over the past few weeks, she has also been a spoiled dog thanks to a new website I recently learned about called Mr. Chewy.


Since I have started blogging, my hesitancy to shop online has greatly diminished.  In fact around Christmas time, I did alot of my shopping online. But I had never thought about shopping for dog products online, until recently when Mr. Chewy asked me if I wanted to review their website. Mr. Chewy is a website that makes it easy to shop for your dog or cat. They carry more than 70 popular brands of dog and cat food, treats, and supplies. I always think about how heavy some of those bags of dog food are, and now you can just shop online and have them delivered to your house. And if you spend $49 or more, shipping is free!


Mr. Chewy offered me a code to spend $50 on their website, and I got to admit it was fun browsing around and deciding how to spoil my little Yorkie. First, I checked out their dog food and decided on Diamond Naturals Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, Chicken and Rice Formula. Next I picked out a few treats. This was a great opportunity to try out some treats that I had seen in the store, but I was not sure whether she might like them or not. I picked out Greenies Dental Treats for Dogs, Pedigree Mini Dentastiks, Natural Balance Turkey, Oats, and Cranberry Small Breed Treats,  Beggin Strips Little Bacon Flavor Small Dog Treats, Cesar Softies Grilled Chicken Flavor Treats, and Milk-Bone Flavor Snack Biscuits for Dogs.


Our thoughts: Abby gives this website two paws up! She loves her new treats. We haven't quite had the chance to try out all of them, but so far her favorite is the Greenies Dental Treats for Dogs. I got to admit when I opened up the bag to give her the first treat, I was skeptical. But she absolutely loves them and I like that not only do the treats help control plaque and tarter, but they help her breath too.

I would also recommend the site Mr. Chewy as well. The site is easy to navigate and has a large selection of dog and cat food and treats. They carry potty pads, cat liter, and flea and tick products as well. The items we chose were reasonable priced, and with our $50 order we received free 1-2 day shipping. And even if you do not qualify for free shipping, there is a flat rate of $4.95. 

Interested in learning more? You can check our their website here, as well as their Facebook and Twitter page as well.

Disclosure: I received a $50 code to review the website Mr. Chewy. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the products and website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila