Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Original Christmas Classics Blu-Ray Box Set Review


As I child, I can remember watching a few Christmas movies every year. And I am glad that even years later, my children look forward to watching these same movies. I was excited then, when asked to review The Original Christmas Classics Blu-Ray Box Set of four of my kids' favorite Christmas movies.

In the box set, you can enjoy watching such classic movies as "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town", "Frosty the Snowman," and "Frosty Returns." My kids love to watch these movies over and over. And while in the past, we looked forward to watching them every year in December, now that we own the box set, we can watch them anytime. My son's favorite movie is "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" and my favorite as a child was "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer." Did you have a favorite Christmas classic?

Disclosure: I received the box set to review. No other compensation was given. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila