Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Dream Home With a Patio or Deck


As I continue to dream about my future home, another item I am looking for is a deck or a patio. I can picture my two boys playing in the back yard, while I lounge on either an Adirondack glider or sundeck furniture. I just love the look of this Oxford Garden Dining 88" Butterfly Outdoor Patio Table Set. Although, as I look at this beautiful set, I can see myself sitting around with some close friends sipping tea, more than I can see myself lounging comfortably and reading a book. Maybe for this, I should look at outdoor daybeds. Why not? This is my dream home.

Do outdoor daybeds exist? I never even considered this possibility before. But they do. Just check out the Zuo Hampton Outdoor Bed. I would feel like a movie star in my backyard. However, an outdoor bed is a little much for me- a hammock in the shade would be perfect for this simple girl.
Since this is the holiday weekend, I can envision myself enjoying a relaxing afternoon with my family on my dream patio. With a simple patio table and chairs, and a grill to barbecue, we could let the children play together in the backyard, while we sit and chit-chat. In the past, we have always celebrated special occasions at my parents or siblings' houses because they have enough room to easily fit our entire family. But as soon as we find our dream home, we can celebrate these special times together there. And if for some reason, our future home does not have a patio or deck, we could always look into gazebo canopies.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila