Monday, October 4, 2010

CSN Stores: X Rocker Sweet Spot Plum Vinyl Video Bean Bag


I have been blogging for a little over a year now, and one of the things I have realized is how many great store websites are available. I have always been skeptical of buying over the internet, but that has started to change as I have been given the opportunity to review so many great products. One website I have come to love is CSN Stores. With over 200+ stores, it seems they carry just about everything.

I was very excited when I was given another opportunity to work with CSN stores. This time, I checked out BeanBagChairsOnline.com. I have always wanted to buy bean bag chairs for my two boys, and to be honest I wanted one for myself. As my husband and I browsed their website, we decided to try out the X Rocker Sweet Spot Plum Vinyl Video Bean Bag. When the package came in the mail, my kids couldn't wait to open it. The L-shaped chair with a black lycra sweet spot is made of durable vinyl and filled with 100% polystyrene beads. There is also a pocket on each side. It is so lightweight, that even my youngest can easily move it around. The bean bag chair has become a family favorite. My two boys absolutely love it! And my oldest was thrilled that it was purple, his favorite color. All of us love to sit in it and watch movies or our favorite tv show. This video bean bag costs $33.99 and shipping is free. It is so comfortable-I would definitely recommend this product.

2 comments:

  1. I remember as a kid having a huge green bean bag chair that I adored until the day that my sister cut it open to see what was inside. What a heartbreaking moment indeed.

    Xo Michelle

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila