Friday, October 1, 2010

1-800-Flowers.com Deliver Birthday Smiles Campaign


October is a busy month for birthdays in our family. Just this week alone, we will celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday, my father's birthday, and my cousin's birthday. And in the middle of the month, we will celebrate my grandfather's birthday. When I come to think about it, I think I know more people born in October than any other month.

Did you know that October 5th is known as America's Most Common Birthday? To celebrate 1-800-Flowers.com has a Deliver Smiles Birthday Campaign going on. You can enter to win the Birthday Smiles Sweepstakes at www.birthdaysmilesweepstakes.com. Some of the prizes of the giveaway include their Birthday Floral Cupcakes, gift cards from 1-800-Flowers.com, and a 4 day/3 night trip to the Grammy's.

To learn more about how 1-800-Flowers.com will be celebrating birthdays in your area, you can visit their Facebook page or their Twitter page. And be on the lookout for a future review featuring one of their birthday products, as well as a giveaway for a $40 savings pass!

Disclosure: In exchange for this post and an upcoming review post, I will be receiving a birthday product from 1-800-Flowers.com to review and will also be sponsoring a giveaway for a $40 savings pass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila