Sunday, August 29, 2010

An Upcoming CSN Review

Currently, my family and I have put our house on the market and we are looking for a new home. It is both stressful and exciting at the same time. One of the things that I am looking forward to having in our new home is a dining room. It would be great to have the space to have my whole family over for holidays. However, I will also need more dinnerware. As I was browsing Corelle dinnerware sets on Cookware.com, there were 74 different sets to choose from. Although it would be hard to choose, I think that Corelle Impressions Abundance 20 Piece Dinnerware Set was my favorite. Corelle not only offers dinnerware sets, but you can also buy serving pieces, salt and pepper shakers, tea kettles, bowl sets, colanders, stock pots, drinkware, and canisters.

Cookware.com is a CSN store. At csnstores.com, there are more than 200 sites to shop from. With this many sites, it seems that they sell just about everything. They have sites for home decor, housewares, home improvement, outdoor living, baby and kids, school and office supply, shoes, bags, and luggage, health and fitness, pet products, and furniture. Be on the lookout for my upcoming review for them in the near future!

Disclosure: I will be receiving a product in the future to review. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I am new here! What a fun blog :) I would love for you to come visit me too!

    http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila