Friday, May 7, 2010

CSN Product Review-Little Tikes Electronic Sounds Gas Pumper

Have you ever checked out CSN Stores? With more than 200 sites, it seems that they sell just about everything. I was so excited when I was contacted by them to do a product review. My kids helped me choose an item from one of their stores, toysandgamesonline.com. They have so many great toys-it certainly was a hard choice.

So what did they pick out? They chose the Little Tikes Electronic Sounds Gas Pumper. I was so surprised by how quickly it arrived. The quick arrival was great-especially since my youngest kept on talking about the gas pump he was getting to anyone who was around. As soon as we opened the box, my oldest ran to get his ride on fire truck and of course they fought over who would get to use the gas pump first. They just enjoyed driving all over the house, and then stopping by to fill up their tank.

The Little Tikes Electronic Sounds Gas Pumper comes with the hose and nozzle, and even has a place to swipe a credit card. It makes six fun sounds. The dimensions are 14.06" W x 9.06" D x 18.63"H. The price before shipping is $24.99. My kids loved their new toy!

I would definitely check out toysandgamesonline.com, as there were so many great choices to choose from.

Disclosure: I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post. I was given the Little Tikes Electronic Sounds Gas Pumper by CSN Stores for review. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila