Friday, February 26, 2010

New Awards

Over the past few weeks, I have been honored to receive three awards from my fellow bloggers. The first award was The Sunshine Award, and it was given to me by Half Crazy Mommie and The Frugal Kennedys.

The second award I received was the the Best Blog Award from Busy Lil' Monkey.






The third award I received was the Beautiful Blogger Award from Rediscovering Domesticity.




The rules for accepting this award:

1.Thank the person that gave you the award

2. Pass this award on to 13 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic!

3. Contact the Bloggers you pick to let them know they've won.

4. State 7 Things about yourself!


7 things about myself:

1) My faith, family, and friends are the most important things in my life. I am grateful for the unconditional love and grace of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

2) I love blogging and meeting so many other great bloggers. It can be addicting at times!

3) I really enjoy a great deal when I am shopping! It helps to put me in a great mood!

4) I love Disney World and just about anything Disney.

5) Summer is my favorite time of year.

6) I enjoy scrapbooking, as well as creating photo books.

7) I love to receive comments on my blog. I always enjoy the communication with my followers.

I am passing on this award to the following:

Coupon Clippin' Mommy

Coupon Mommy of 2 ...Now 3

Faithfully Frugal and Free

Deal Wise Mommy

I Heart Coupon Deals

It's All About the Savings

Minnesota Mama's Must Haves

Mommies Savings

Save Your Money Mama!!

The Coupon Centsation

The Frugal Bug

Who Doesn't Love Coupons

One Day, One Dollar at a Time

Christian Clippers

It was not easy to pick out only 13 blogs, and yes I went over by one. After participating in Friday Follow, I have found so many good blogs to read. I would encourage everyone to check out these blogs-especially if you want to save money.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog awards!! I am thinking i need to check out Friday Follow.

    I found you via MBC and have been following. I'm thinking of joining "Moms of Faith" too (now that I saw it on your blog.)

    Follow me at http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards.

    I stopping by to say `Hi`

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all of your awards! Thanks for passing an award on to me :) That was so nice of you! Have a great weekend!

    -Sarah
    www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet of you! Thank you. And a congrats on all of your awards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! My first award! Yay! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! It's my first award too:) Yeah!!! And congrats on your awards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your awards, they are a bit tough to pass them on.
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the awards and thank you so much for passing one on to me.

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Disney World too, so much i live right up the road from there!! I love ur blog, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila