Saturday, March 11, 2017

The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-Wrestlemania! Review

Disclosure: Warner Bros. Home Entertainment provided me with a free copy of the movie I reviewed in this blog post. The opinions I share are my own.




Synopsis: Blast off to adventure in this all-new animated feature where our favorite space-age family, The Jetsons, meet the superstars of WWE! When George unearths WWE's Big Show, who has been frozen for 100 years, the futuristic face-off begins! Once thawed, Big Show wastes no time in taking the WWE Championship Belt from the current robot champ as well as taking control of Orbit City. It's up to The Jetsons to travel back in time and enlist help from WWE's brightest stars: Sheamus, Alicia Fox, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and the Uso brothers. Can this cosmic tag-team prevail and set this twisted time-warp straight? Tune it and see with The Jetsons and WWE!




Our thoughts:  My boys love wrestling, so although they have never seen The Jetsons before, they were excited to watch The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-Wrestlemania! As we began watching the movie, my boys were excited to see what wrestlers would appear. They were each happy to see one of their favorites in the movie. One enjoys watching Sheamus, while the other likes Vince McMahon. In the movie, my oldest son got a kick out of the idea that in the future humans are not expected to do much because robots pretty much do everything for you. My other son liked the idea that one of his favorite wrestlers was able to help save the day. For me, the best part of watching the movie was being able to share a cartoon from my childhood with my boys. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila