Saturday, October 8, 2016

Oriental Trading Company Halloween Costume Review

Disclosure: I received the following products in exchange for a review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the products.

Fall has arrived and with it comes thoughts of carving pumpkins and picking out Halloween costumes. While some years choosing a Halloween costume is difficult, this year it was easy. Two of my boys found the costume they wanted at the Oriental Trading Company. 

I always enjoy reviewing products from the Oriental Trading Company. I love that their website offers a variety of party supplies, teacher supplies, toys and games, crafts, and holiday products including Halloween costumes. Last year, my youngest son wore an adorable Mickey Mouse costume from the Oriental Trading Company and this year he picked out Olaf.


This costume is actually listed as a girls Halloween costume, but I do not think it matters. In my opinion he looks adorable! It is a little big on him since I chose the child size 4-6x, but I figure it will allow him to use it for a while. This costume comes in two pieces. There is the jumpsuit with a foam overlay and the headpiece. He is so happy to be Olaf this year!


My middle son decided to be the WWE wrestler Rey Mysterio this year. When the costume came in the mail he was excited to try it on. His costume came with the pants, mask, and the muscle chest shirt.  Just look at all those muscles!

Although October has just started, Halloween will be here before you know it. If you are looking for that perfect Halloween costume or any type of Halloween supply, check out the Oriental Trading Company. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila