Disclosure: I received the following products in exchange for a review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the products.
I can not believe that my boys will be going back to school in two weeks. As summer vacation comes to a close, I realize that it is time to look for those much needed school supplies. When looking for pens and mechanical pencils, BIC products are always on the top of my list. So I was excited when I was asked to review some new products for BIC's 2013 back-to-school lineup. Here are the new products:
- BIC® Tech 2-in-1 Stylus and Pen - Our newest product that features a lightweight stylus on one end and a retractable ballpoint pen with smooth-writing Easy-Glide System® ink on the other!
- BIC Automatic Mechanical Pencil- Our innovative and refillable mechanical pencil that easily retracts with just one click of the clip at the top of the barrel.
- BIC For Her Gel and Marker Pens - These smooth-writing gel and marker pens bring style and sleekness to any writing experience.
- BIC Brite Liner Highlighter Tape - This one-of-a-kind, fluorescent tape not only adds vibrant highlights without bleeding through paper, but is also erasable!
- BIC Round Stic Grip - Offered in vivid fashion inks, this pen provides comfort for everyday writing.
- BIC Z4+ Roller in classic and fashion colors - With its .7mm fine point, this pen writes smoothly with a visible ink supply.
As I looked through our review items, I was thrilled that the new pens come in so many fun colors such as pink and purple. My oldest son was excited about a few of the supplies that he could use for his list as well. With only a few weeks left, I am glad that our school supply shopping is just about over. All that's left on our list is a backpack and lunch bag.
So are you done with your school shopping? If not, this giveaway could help you out. BIC has offered to giveaway the above products to one lucky reader. All you have to do is enter below...
a Rafflecopter giveaway