Wednesday, August 1, 2012

THIS MEANS WAR DVD Review


What happens when two CIA agents, who are also best friends, fall for the same girl? It would make an interesting story as seen in the movie THIS MEANS WAR. Here is the synopsis: 

The world's deadliest CIA operatives, FDR Foster (Pine) and Tuck (Hardy), are inseparable partners and best friends until they fall for the same woman (Witherspoon). Having once helped bring down entire enemy nations, they are now employing their incomparable skills and an endless array of high-tech gadgetry against their greatest nemesis – each other. 



My thoughts: When this movie came out in the theaters I really wanted to go see it, but being pregnant and uncomfortable I thought I would wait until it was released on DVD. This movie is a romantic comedy so at first I was thinking chick flick, but it had a good amount of action as well. Throughout the movie I kept wondering which guy is she going to end up with, what will they do next to sabotage the other's chances, and will they really ruin their friendship over a girl?  In the end I was a little surprised at her choice, but as I thought about it, it made the most sense. And if you decide that you do not like their ending, there are two alternate endings to watch as well. As I watched the alternate endings, it confirmed to me that I liked the original ending the best.  I have always enjoyed movies with Reese Witherspoon and this movie was no exception. It is a great addition to our movie collection.

Disclosure: I received a copy of the DVD to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the movie.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I seen this movie on dvd and like you I was surprised at her choice and also like you after I pondered it for a while it did make sense. It was a good movie and fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila