Monday, August 6, 2012

Rubbermaid Lunchblox™ Sandwich Kit Review



In just a few weeks my boys will be heading off to school. I can't believe that this year my middle son will be starting kindergarten. It is amazing how quickly time goes by. As the school year approaches, I am thinking about all of the supplies my boys need including their backpacks and lunch bags. My oldest only likes to bring his lunch, and time will tell what my middle son will prefer. With school lunches on my mind, I was excited to be asked to review the Rubbermaid Lunchblox Sandwich Kit

The Lunchblox Sandwich Kit comes with 2 snack containers, 1 side container, 1 sandwich container, and 1 medium Blue Ice. This kit stacks together to take up less room in your lunch bag and I love that the medium Blue Ice stacks as well. This kit would be perfect for my oldest son who likes to take ham sandwiches, yogurt, and small tomatoes to school. With the Blue Ice I would not need to worry about his food spoiling, and all of the ingredients would fit compactly in his lunch bag. Another plus is I would no longer need plastic storage bags. I seem to go through so many each day between packing his lunch as well as my own. And this year, I have one more lunch to pack. This kit is BPA-free and is safe to put in the microwave, dishwasher, and freezer.  

Besides the Lunchblox Sandwich Kit, Rubbermaid also sells a Salad Kit, Entree Kit, and a Lunch Bag as well. Interested in buying any of these lunch containers, you can find them at Rubbermaid.com, Target, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie, HEB, other grocery stores and select Wal-Mart stores. Before you shop, print off a coupon here for $1.50 off.  

Disclosure: I received the above product to review from Rubbermaid. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila