Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Looney Tunes Show Season 1 Volume 2 DVD Review

 My boys love to watch The Looney Tunes and I enjoy watching the show with them since it reminds me of my childhood. Actually, my boys favorite Christmas CD is one where all of the characters of the Looney Tunes sing some classic Christmas songs. Recently, we had the opportunity to review, The Looney Tunes Show Season 1 Volume 2 on DVD. Here is the synopsis:

This half-hour animated comedy series starring Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck is no longer confined to 7-minute shorts. Bugs and Daffy are out of the woods and living in the suburbs among such colorful neighbors as Yosemite Sam, Granny, Tweety and Sylvester. In addition to each episode's main story, The Looney Tunes Show also features "cartoons within a cartoon." The Tasmanian Devil, Speedy Gonzales, Marvin the Martian and other classic characters sing original songs in two-minute music videos called Merrie Melodies. The legendary Looney Tunes cartoons are getting a 21st century relaunch and a CGI overhaul for a new generation. 4 new episodes on DVD for the first time.


My thoughts: We enjoyed watching all four episodes together. I really liked Monster Talent, where Daffy tries to teach Gossamer how to fit in and make friends. My boys like watching Reunion, where Daffy attends his high school reunion and gets into all sorts of trouble by telling lies about his life. These episodes are fun and entertaining and family friendly. 

Disclosure: I received a copy of the DVD to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila