Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season One Volume 3 Review

 Growing up, I enjoyed watching Scooby and the Gang solve mysteries, and I am thrilled that years later Scooby is still around for my boys. We own quite a few Scooby Doo DVDs and so we were excited when  given the opportunity to review Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 Volume 3. Here is the synopsis:

The adventures of a talking dog and his four human pals as they try to unravel the strange and haunted history of their hometown. The tone is comedic, but it will never lose the edge that our heroes are in some frightening situations. The stakes are real.




Our thoughts: My kids enjoyed watching all four episodes of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Battle of the Humungonauts, Howl of the Fright Hound, The Secret Serum, and Shrieking Madness. It is always entertaining watching the gang solve the latest mystery, and in this series we also have the drama of Daphne's crush on Fred who always seems more interested in his traps, as well as Velma's jealousy of the friendship of Shaggy and Scooby. And although they solve the current mystery, we keep watching to see if they will solve the underlying mystery which links all of the episodes together. Although, I wish that more than four episodes were included on the DVD, we all enjoyed watching them together. 

Disclosure: I received a copy of the DVD to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and our my honest opinion of the product.


1 comment:

  1. I loved Scooby Foo growing up too! I loved watching Saturday morning cartoons. Remember those?

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila