Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tiny Prints Holiday Cards

Did you know that there are only 63 days left until Christmas? So although Halloween is not even here yet, it is time to start thinking about Christmas cards and presents. For the past few years, I have been sending personalized photo Christmas cards and this year will be no exception. As I think about the Christmas cards I receive every year, the photo cards are always my favorite.


This year I am looking to order my Christmas cards through Tiny Prints. As I browsed their website, they have a huge collection of Holiday cards. It would have been a hard choice, except I knew that I wanted the cards to have a religious theme, which narrowed down my choices. Right now I am trying to choose between two different cards: Shimmering Star and Twinkling Night. There are a few things that I like about these two cards. First, their focus is on the birth of our Savior. Second, there are three color choices for each card. Now with both of the cards I have selected, there is only room for one photo, which is what I was looking for. But if you are looking to have multiple photos on your card, they have plenty of cards to choose from, such as Photo Wishes, which has room for 8 different photos.



As I was browsing the Tiny Prints website, I also noticed that they have Holiday Card Inserts-so if you are looking to add a newsletter to your cards, you might want to check these out. Usually we just send out Christmas cards, but this year had so many events to share, I might consider a newsletter myself. 


So if you are looking to add a personalized touch to your Christmas cards this year, you might want to check out Tiny Prints.

Disclosure: I will be receiving 50 free Christmas cards in exchange for this post. No other compensation will be received. However, all opinions are my own and my honest opinion.


3 comments:

  1. Hello I am a new follower would you please follow me back I am new to all this Thanks.

    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my name is Tara. I am your newest follower, would you please follow me back on my blog site thank you so much :)

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Selena here. I am your newest follower on your blog site would love if you could follow me back. I am new to all this & trying to get a few followers for my reviews :)

    http://selena241987.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila