Saturday, October 22, 2011

Party City Costume Review


Looking for that last minute costume or accessory for Halloween? You might want to check out Party City-either online or at your local store. When shopping for party supplies or decorations, I always shop at Party City because they have such a huge selection, and before I started looking online we would always visit our local Party City for our Halloween Costumes. As most of you know, now when I look to buy costumes, I check out the stores online. There is a greater selection to choose from and I can do it from the comfort of my own home.


Recently we had another chance to review costumes and accessories for Party City. This time we picked from the selection of men's costumes giving my husband a chance to review a costume. He has been wanting a Ninja costume for a long time now, so it was an easy choice on his behalf. He chose the Adult Black Ninja Costume. When it arrived in the mail, he tried it on and was not disappointed. It came with just about everything you would need to look like a ninja. It comes with a black hood and face cover, black ninja coat, black pants, black belt, and black gloves. The costume is very comfortable, especially the pants which he will wear even if he is not wearing the costume. My boys were very excited when he tried it on and immediately wanted to play ninjas. Although it does not come with a sword, there are plenty of options to choose from on their website. At our house, we had some already so this was not a problem. 



We also reviewed the Darth Vader Lightsaber. In the summer, I had the chance to review the boys Darth Vadar costume from Party City, so this is the perfect accessory for my son's Halloween costume. This lightsaber extends to over 3 feet and lights up as well. He can't wait for Halloween to show his friends. I love that the lightsaber lights up, which will be perfect to light the way when trick-or-treating. And for $9.99, it was well worth the price.

So are you ready for Halloween? Whether you need costumes, accessories, party supplies, or decorations, Party City is the place to check out.

Disclosure: We received the above products to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and my honest opinion of the products.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila