Friday, September 30, 2011

Spooky Buddies Review


The Buddies are back and just in time for Halloween. My two boys love the Buddies movies and they were so excited when they saw the previews for Spooky Buddies on TV. They were even more excited when it arrived this week at our house. It was unanimously chosen as the family movie of the night. Here is the synopsis:

Disney's irresistable talking puppies are back in an all-new movie that takes them far across town to a mysterious mansion where something very spooky is going on. With the help of some unexpected new friends - including a friendly ghost - this exciting adventure is howling good Buddy fun.

In a race against a no-good hound, the Buddies and their new friends, Pip, Zelda, Rodney and Skip, must stop Warwick the Warlock - and save the world from his dastardly deeds.

Overflowing with action, humor and a bag full of bonus features, Spooky Buddies is a spooktacular adventure  that treats you to a celebration of friendship and teamwork your whole family will enjoy.





Our thoughts: What an adorable movie! And in the words of my oldest son "awesome." I never get tired of watching the adventures of Rosebud, B-dawg, Mudbud, Budderball, and Buddah. I was trying to think of all of the other Buddies' movies, and I think that this newest release might be my favorite. The Buddies looked very cute in their Halloween costumes. My youngest son's favorite Buddies' costume was the superhero. And not only do we get to follow the adventures of the Buddies, but their owners have their own adventure as well. There is some dark magic involved, and my oldest son was curious why the warlock was not allowed in the church and why he had trouble when his spell book was replaced with a Bible instead. I talked with him how when Jesus lived on Earth, even the demons feared Him and knew who he was. So when the children entered the church they were being protected from God from evil spirits.  I really enjoyed watching the movie with my two boys and it was the perfect way to get into the Halloween mood (and not too spooky as well). I would definitely recommend this movie and we are looking forward to the next Buddies' adventure.

Disclosure: I received a copy of the movie to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and my honest opinion of the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila