Saturday, September 24, 2011

Costume Discounters Review


I can not believe that we are almost at the end of September. Before we know it, Halloween will be here. Already when you walk into stores, the Halloween candy and costumes are on display. My two boys love dressing up for Halloween-or any other time. A while ago, we used to spend hours checking out the costumes at our local stores. We could never quite find the right one. However, for the past few years, we have only looked online for our costumes-it is so much easier. 

We were very excited to have the opportunity to review a costume from Costume Discounters. Costume Discounters has a huge selection of children's costumes, as well as men, women, and even pets. This time, I let my oldest son choose which costume to review, and I think that he made a great choice. He chose the Child Bandito Costume.


The Child Bandito Costume is modeled to look like Zorro. I was amazed at what it comes with. It came with a gauze shirt, satin cape, silver studded belt and gloves to match, a hat, mask, pants, and even a toy sword. As soon as the package arrived, he put the costume on and he was ready for battle. He loved the costume-as you can tell it comes with everything you could possibly need to look like Zorro! Of course, his favorite part was the toy sword and sword holder (which is decorated as well). As a parent, I love that it comes with everything and that I do not need to buy extra accessories. The other thing that it makes this costume great for Halloween is the long sleeves. Too often where we live, it is cold Halloween night.

Looking for a great costume, check out costumediscounters.com.

Disclosure: I received the above costume to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila