Saturday, September 10, 2011

Buy Star Wars Costumes.com Review

My two boys absolutely love Star Wars. The movies are one of their favorites. So they were very excited when they heard that we would be reviewing a costume from www.BuyStarWarsCostumes.com. For this review, I let my youngest pick from the wide selection of officially licensed Star Wars Costumes. Although it was a hard decision, he finally chose the Child Count Dooku Box Set.

Although, the package shipped quickly, for a four year-old, it could not come soon enough. He was thrilled when it did arrived, and immediately tried it on. The set comes with a hooded cloak with a clasp, a belt, and a lightsaber. He has been wanting a lightsaber for a while now and Count Dooku's lightsaber is unique from others since the handle is crooked. He wears around his costume quite often and loves to pretend to have a lightsaber fight with his older brother.

If you are looking for a particular Star Wars Costume, this website is the place to check out. No other website has more officially licensed Star Wars costumes for sale than Buy Star Wars Costumes.com. Not only do they have costumes for men, women, and children, but you can also buy one for your dog. I thought that the Darth Vadar Dog Costume was adorable. This costume comes with the jumpsuit, cape, and headpiece. And although I enjoy watching the movies occasionally, I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan. However, I got to admit, I found a few costumes I wouldn't mind trying on, especially the Queen Amidala Costume. 

So if you are looking for that perfect Star Wars Costume as Halloween approaches, I encourage you to check out the selection at Buy Star Wars Costumes.com.

Disclosure: I received the above costume to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila