Monday, July 25, 2011

Exercise Equipment

After having my two boys, it has been hard for me to go back down into my pre-pregnancy weight. There always seems to be so much to do and of course, the boys keep me busy. I just can't find the time to go to a gym. But I have always thought it would be nice if we had some professional gym equipment in our house.


My husband owns a weight bench to help him keep in shape, but I have always wanted a treadmill. When I was younger and would frequent the gym, it was my favorite piece of gym equipment. I am not a huge fan of running outside, but I do not mind running on a treadmill. As I was browsing the different types, I noticed that they have folding treadmills. Although it would be nice if my future dream home had enough space for a treadmill, a folding one would definitely help.



While I have never been a fan of exercise bikes, as I was browsing MoreExerciseBikes.com, I noticed they have a recumbent exercise bike. I wasn't quite sure what a recumbent bike was so I looked it up and realized that I should have taken notice that in the picture of all the recumbent exercise bikes, the seat is in a laid-back reclining position. This is a bike that I could see myself enjoying.

So if my future dream home has enough space in the basement, maybe I will consider creating a mini gym with a treadmill and exercise bike. What type of exercise equipment is your favorite?




1 comment:

  1. Hello Friends,

    Exercise equipment comes in various sizes and types, which helps you develop strong legs for sports, attractive legs for an enhanced appearance, and healthy legs for simply walking around.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila