Friday, June 10, 2011

Sidral Mundet Review

My oldest son loves it when he gets the chance to drink soda, and my youngest son absolutely loves apple juice. So when I heard about Sidral Mundet, I was excited to try it out with my family.
Sidral Mundet is an apple-flavored soft drink made in Mexico. I received two bottles to try out. Although I favor red apples over green apples, I got to admit that I loved the green apple flavor called Manzana Verde the best. My oldest son and husband also tried out this tasty treat and really enjoyed it. I love the fact that is made from natural apple juice, natural sugar, and no artificial flavors or colors. It is like drinking carbonated apple juice and is delicious and refreshing. Perfect for when you are looking for that cool, fruity drink in the summer!

To learn more, check out Sidral Mundet's facebook page.

Disclosure: I received a sample to review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own and are my honest opinion of the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila